First responder scheduling made simple.
Scheduling first responders can be quick and easy using RollCall. RollCall is an enterprise-level solution to help administrators minimize labor costs, ensure compliance with union rules, save time, and increase efficiency. RollCall is designed specifically for firefighters, police officers, EMTs, and others in the public safety industry.
RollCall integrates with Adashi’s other products to provide an end-to-end experience for our users. From even before an emergency starts, your public safety agency will have the right crew on duty to handle any incident.
Android and iOS Apps
First responders can use our mobile apps to:
- request bookings and shift adjustments
- view how much leave they have available
- see their monthly rotation
- receive messages from commanders, and more.
The RollCall app can be downloaded directly from the Android and iPhone app stores.
Click below for more information based on your industry.
RollCall’s Features for Every Staff Member
For the Department Chief
- Get real time views of staffing
- Extensive labor and management reports
- Minimize compliance risk
- Control labor costs
- Track employee certifications and qualifications
- Supports union or business rules for various departments and groups
For the Shift Commander
- Real time views of staffing for each battalion/dept
- Ensure daily staffing and assignments are completed in a timely and effective manner
- Automatically assigns overtime positions based on rules, reducing risk of noncompliance
- Automatically validates scheduling decisions
- Identify and avoid understaffing or overstaffing
- Approve requests for vacation, sick days or trades
- Create daily roster for export to RMS and payroll
For the First Responder
- Self-serve access via web or apps
- Sign up for voluntary overtime
- Notifications of overtime shifts via iOS and Android apps
- Conduct shift trades via web or apps
- Access to personal history and real time activity and accrual information
Want to learn more about how Adashi can help your organization?